Philippine validating test

02-Nov-2015 19:54 by 2 Comments

Philippine validating test - signs of an intimidating person

Fernandez Chief, Test Development Division [email protected] 6312589 Notes: Subjects of validation tests are Science, English, Math, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan (for Grade 1 & 2, no Science) Filipino and Araling Panlipunan are given in Filipino (Tagalog), all else are in English To pass validation level, child cannot fail 2 or more subjects; passing mark is 75% Cost of PVT is P100 per level per child Results of PVT are given about 1 month after, depending on discretion of Dep Ed NETRC (so pls ask to clarify) Special thanks to Cathy Borja for organizing this list on her blog.🙂 Most independent homeschoolers will take the PVT, but in some cases where parents have not tracked their child’s levels, have no evidence of work done, and have no idea what grade level he should be in, they may opt for the PEPT.

Instead of calling Grades 6,7,8 Junior High, the Philippines will have Grades 7,8,9,10 as Junior High and Grades 11 and 12 as Senior High School.This PVT will then serve as an official report card to enter accredited schools or homeschools. • A photocopy of birth certificate (better if NSO certified copy, bring along original just in case) • A photocopy of previous report cards (bring along original just in case) • Bring several back-up photocopies just in case • Addressed to Regional Director Contact info: Mr. Rosales Officer-in-Charge Office of the Director, NCR 928-0104; 921-4274 453-8374 fax 2.Submit documents to Record Division for stamping and sign acknowledgement book • Docs in item 1 • Dep Ed-NCR, Window personnel, Record Division 3.Domfelia Pagatpatan, Senior Education Program Specialist, NETRC, prepared by parent-teacher that contains: • materials used in each grade level • number of years child was homeschooled and the respective grade levels • Evidences of homeschool activity of previous year/s, well-filed and aesthetically acceptable (the more the better): • Workbooks used • Quizzes, long tests, quarterly tests done • Report cards • Art works • Other material to show that substantial work was done 5. Domfelia Pagatpatan and await comments/feedback for final testing date (note: date may not be given on same day as submission; must be parent-teacher who submits) • Docs in item 3 and 4 Dep Ed NETRC – 2/F Mabini Bldg., Meralco Ave., Corner St.Paul Road, Pasig City Test Administration Division Chief, Test Administration Division [email protected] 631-2571 631-2571 Test Development Division Aurora F.The PEPT places students in the formal school system, accrediting and validating knowledge and skills acquired over the years.

The requirements for the PEPT are: birth certificate, two 1 x 1 photos, and transcript of record of the LAST grade/year level passed.

As an independent homeschooler, how do I know if my child needs the PVT or PEPT?

If you keep records of your child’s schooling and follow the prescribed grade levels of Dep Ed, you can ask for a PVT.

Student must use the name that appears on his admission credentials and birth certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO).

If there is a discrepancy in the name of the student as it appeared in the birth certificate and that which is stated in the admission credentials, the student shall be required to apply for correction of name to the Office of the Registrar.

As a general rule, any student who wishes to discontinue his studies during the semester must notify in writing the Registrar, through the Head of Students Affairs/Department Chair, and copy furnish the Student Accounting Section Head.